Thank you so much to everyone who has donated to our raffle. We are overwhelmed with your generosity and support.
1. Gypsy Caravan Ride to the Seven Stars and Back. Time to pop in for a pint or a spot of lunch. A great and unusual prize donated by Polly Carson of White Horse Gypsy Caravans. Phone Polly on 01672 851119 to book your trip. www.whitehorsegypsycaravans.co.uk
2. A Main Meal and Bottle of Wine at the Waterfront Bar and Bistro, courtesy of Nigel Wallace.
Book your winning meal on 01672 564020 or visit their facebook page, The Waterfront Bar and Bistro at Pewsey Wharf
3. Free Service Wash from Market Place Launderette. Ella and Martin have completely revitalized the launderette and are very happy to support local causes. Phone on 01380 723728
4. One hour of Herd Thyme Equine Facilitated Learning and Bareback Riding – meet Kara, Blackthorn, Jimmy, Primrose, Nelson and Frieda the donkey in the beautiful setting of Crofton. Kara’s outstanding skills in working with horses will guarantee that you come away refreshed and nurtured. Visit https://herdthyme.wordpress.com/
5. Urban Lions, new single, ‘See Me Rise’. An enormous thank you to Phil
and the band for all their help and support with our exciting new venture.
7. A delicious ‘Crop Circle’ Cake designed and made by Starr Norcliffe.
8. Two haircuts from The Barbers Room, Pewsey. Make your booking on 01672 569345
9. Tamsin Whinton – Gig voucher! You can book Tamsin to play at any celebration you like! Tamsin has also given us two more raffle prizes of a Spoon Carving workshop for the Winner and Five friends in Devizes and a Hand Carved Wooden gift.
10. Jemima Thompson, Pewsey – £60 voucher for home makeup/hairstyling.
11. Comfy Critters – £35 dog grooming voucher. Thank you to Mac and Les for your generous support. Find Comfy Critters on http://comfycritters.co.uk/
12. Absolute Style: Wash, cut and blow dry voucher. Visit http://www.absolute-style.com/ for your wonderful pampering experience.
13. Karuna Swedish Massage from Deborah Woodstock – visit her facebook page at Karuna SwedishMassage for the ultimate pampering treat!
14. Two free Breakfasts at the Applecart, Pewsey. Yum!
15. £20 voucher from Lez at Purple Hands, Pewsey. Lez’s new ‘hippie’ emporium opened just a month ago and is well worth a visit.
16. A Crystal Heart Necklace from Crystal Clear. Visit their website at https://crystalclearshop.com/
17. Picture frame from Bethan Englefield
18. Bottle of Prosecco from the Coopers Arms, Pewsey.
19. Festival Tickets, courtesy of Hawkeye Hoolihan. One for Wonkeydonk and the other for Dark Holler. For further details, see Lez at Purple Hands. These are two great little family festivals, held at Lychett Matravers in Dorset.
20. Bottle of Chardonnay, courtesy of the quiz winning team at the Royal Oak! Thanks guys!
21. £5 voucher to spend at Around the World, Pewsey, a great shop full of surprises.
22. A hand crafted walking stick from Peter Munt. A Lurcher head on a hawthorn stick, with black buffalo horn for decoration
(We may well have a few more to add too)